You have big questions.
I HELP YOU FIND YOUR ANSWERS
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A POWERFUL QUESTION TO REVEAL AN HONEST AND INSIGHTFUL ANSWER
In my early twenties when I was fresh out of college, I worked in Washington, DC, for an association in the energy industry. My work provided me the opportunity to travel throughout Southeast Asia helping to connect US companies and organizations with their counterparts in developing countries.
For someone with an adventurous spirit such as mine, this was a great job full of excitement and personal growth. I loved traveling to new places and meeting new people.
One day a coworker asked a question that stirred something deep within me.
He asked, "Amy, how is it that you're so happy all the time?" The thing about his question is that he wasn't just making water cooler conversation; he really wanted to know. It was as if happiness was allusive to him.
I remember that conversation like it was yesterday. "How could you not be?", I replied.
MY GOAL IS TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR ANSWERS.
I'm so thankful for that simple, yet meaningful question from my colleague.
I knew the moment I answered that I wanted to help people to create happy and fulfilling lives. I'm driven to help people to grow and evolve into their fullest potential.
- I believe that happiness results from discovering what you are all about on the inside, and then aligning your life to that baseline on the outside.
- I believe that we are all 'enough' already; the challenge is to understand ourselves really well so that we can use our individual talents, strengths, skills, ideas, passions, purpose, values, and needs in skillful and intentional ways that support us being our best selves.
- I believe that if you are willing to go deep, you will discover the answers you are looking for.
- I believe that investing your time, energy and resources into figuring out what's in the way of the change or challenge you are facing is one of the most rewarding and life changing things you can do for yourself.
- I believe that questions are keys that open doors to a happier, more fulfilling, and more meaningful life.
- I believe that having someone to walk alongside you in a supportive and encouraging way, to challenge you, and to hold you accountable to what you say you really, really want in your life can help you get there faster and with even greater success.
- Professional Coach
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Gottman 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work Educator
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, National Association of Social Work
The first step is to begin.
I believe that:
- Your depth of processing is a tremendous personal asset
- Your empathy is beautiful and can be a powerful and positive influence in the world
- With increased understanding and self-awareness you can identify what works for you and then make it so; it is in this space that you experience confidence, joy, and you at your best
- Your ability to see the subtleties in people and in your environment is a skill that will become more and more in demand in business and in culture