Time to SHINE.
ARE YOU READY TO SHOW UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE?
"Am I enough?" isn't the right question.
THE BETTER QUESTION IS
"WHO AM I REALLY, AND WHAT DO I TRULY WANT IN MY LIFE?"
Is This You?
- You are a positive and genuinely caring person.
- You spend a lot of your time and energy supporting others and often wonder if you could do more.
- Doing the right thing is highly important to you.
- You are hard-working and conscientious.
- You value authentic relationships and sincere connection.
- You feel a high degree of responsibility to do what you can to help others.
- People know you as someone they can count on.
- You are driven to learn, to grow, and to use your creative skills.
- You are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- You're unsure of your passion and purpose.
- You feel like what really stirs your soul is buried somewhere beneath all the other priorities and responsibilities in your life.
- You are content and grateful, but long to feel more vibrant, inspired, and alive.
- You feel so responsible for supporting those around you that attending to your own goals, dreams, visions and desires seems less time-sensitive and less of a priority.
- You wonder what it would be like to experience your other half - the part that you keep hidden and small while you are supporting and championing everyone else.
- You know there must be a better way but you're not sure how to get there.
Does it feel as if these two parts of yourself are working in opposition to one another?
I've got news for you. These parts of yourself aren't in conflict at all. Together they create the balance of who you are as a whole person - the one who was 'enough' from the beginning.
The key is to learn how these seemingly opposing parts of yourself align and actually compliment and support one another. That awareness is the doorway to a happier and more fulfilling life.
Think of your inner alignment as the balance between what you give to the world and what you need from the world. Both parts are necessary and together they make you a whole person. We tend to minimize one over the other and as a result, experience inner and outer struggle.
It's possible to have a different life experience - one that is characterized by happiness, self-awareness, clarity, intention, connection, contribution, and inner peace.
What if you had more of that in your life, what then?
What isn't enough is showing up in a half-hearted, small way, and trying to blend in with everyone else.
You're enough when you show up in the fullness of who you really are - with your strengths, skills, edges, dreams, visions, goals, needs and desires - and engage with yourself and others from there.
I know how to help you see yourself the way you really want to - with more clarity, understanding, and acceptance. And when you do, you'll be happier, more successful, and more at peace than you thought possible.
In fact you have the potential to harmonize so well that once you become internally synchronized you may very well double your positive impact in the world.
It's all part of evolving into a more self-aware and conscious version of yourself. You have to be willing to explore within and to take an honest look at who you really are, what you need, and what you really, really want.
I help my clients do just that. They learn how to align who they really are with the talents and skills that naturally drive and fulfill them. In other words, I help them to get out of their own way.
Your new way of being will look something like this:
- Happier and more at peace.
- More productive and effective.
- Have clarity of mission and purpose.
- Feel more confident and self-assured.
- Create goals and plans to successfully achieve them.
- Experience more meaningful and fulfilling relationships.
- Become focused on your strengths and what energizes you.
- Make a larger, more positive impact on the world.
- Experience more freedom and autonomy to make choices that align with who you are and what you really want in your life.
There is a correlation between how much you show up in the world and feeling enough. None of us feel 'enough' when we show up in a half-hearted, small way. However, showing up fully and wholeheartedly in your life is always 'enough'. And the world needs more of that.
You were made for more than a half-hearted life.
Lastly, I'll say this - Your care and compassion for others, and your own needs, values, wants, and desires, go hand in hand; all of these parts of yourself combine to make up the whole person of true you. That is the 'enough' you are looking for.
Who you really are and what you really want can exist in harmony with the rest of the world. Putting forth time, care and attention to understand how your pieces fit together will result in a more seamless and effective experience in your life - one that is ripe for real fulfillment, happiness, success, and satisfaction.
I have a pillow in my office at home that reads, "Live Large". It reminds me everyday to be intentional about being the person I was created to be, and to be that as fully as possible - which is always enough.
And thats what I do with my clients - I coach them to explore, understand, and embrace their 'enough' so that they can experience happier and more fulfilling lives that have a more purposeful and positive impact on the world.
Live Large, Friends -
What Clients Have to Say
Laura | Northern Colorado
"Each time I left my sessions with Amy, it was with an action plan to work on for the week. I was able to continue making progress towards my desired outcome, as opposed to just learning about it and then putting it on the shelf to look at."
Tina | Plano, TX
"Amy helped me to take a huge leap of faith by encouraging me to listen to the most authentic parts of myself."
Charlotte | Northern Colorado
"It's as if a door has been opened up inside me and I am starting to feel free. My heart is lighter as if a huge burden has been lifted."
"Exubero is a special kind of place for ambitious, passionate, committed kind of people who want to make a positive difference in the world."